TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Wishing you are restful night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
again thank goodness I did get my bedsheets strip and are in dryer now. Had nurse come today and PT and my knee, leg and calf are saying hello Here is a couple pictures of my sons promotion
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
That is my son on the left doing the oath The next picture is my husband (his stepdad) pinning the new bars on him, it was a surprise to my husband and he felt quite honored (they are close)
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
The next one is his family and me and hubby. He also was celebrating twenty years in the Navy I am so proud of him and what he has become. A wonderful father, son and leader
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana I certainly understand why you took the trip as it was a once in a life time day and it seems like your knee did okay. I am glad you got to go. I was just comparing how my knee feels and it is not there yet. If only there was a magic wand that would make it all better.

Can you define behave cause I saw your post on @tiredwife thread :heehee: sounds like you still did a lot today.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom