TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's almost 4am I have been awake for quite a while.my leg is so swelled and feels like my skin can' stretch any more. I am also having the tight calves. I seem to be turning black and blue all over.i can see its gonna be a long day
 
Hi Laurie! I'm sorry about your swelling and bruising. I had horrible swelling and bruising with my first knee, but thankfully it didn't last real long. Of course, you see, I am awake too. Mine is not visibly swelled so much, but what swelling I have is under my knee cap. The pressure feels like it could tear my knee cap off my knee! I know it won't do that, but it's extremely painful with every move. I've been having to pick my leg up with my hands to move it! While I was at the hospital I was doing PT and feeling fine. This started soon after I got home and has gotten much worse very quickly. I'm icing and elevating and medicating and all that hoping that it will be better by Monday's PT session. If it's still like this, PT is really going to hurt! It will be a long day for both of us. I hope you get some relief soon!

Connie
 
Laurie @madinana

Hope that you like my Blond Hunk that I have given you, like the new one that Jackie @tiredwife replaced him with.

Your new hunk will gladly run around with ice for your knee and listen to your every wish.

Take care and enjoy!

Cathie
 
@marmora he is not my favorite but the one for @gr82cu2 now I really really like that but don't dare steal him as she would get me
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
so am too scared to chance it
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and she would be yelling
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Jackie @tiredwife

I think Laurie @madinana likes both, as she gladly minded my Blond Hunk when I had to go out this afternoon.
She will have to decide, she can't have both - maybe it's the drugs,...

Cathie
 
@madinana, sorry to hear that you aren't having a good day. You need to ice all the time, even if you don't have any pain. Yesterday was the first day I didn't de all day, and even though it was just a little uncomfortable, I could feel a big difference in my ROM. It just felt so stiff. So :ice::ice::ice: and more :ice:
 
Good night Laurie @madinana

I'm heading to sleep as it's after 11:00 pm.
Thank you for minding my "hunk" this afternoon & returning him.

I love my new crown, necklace & earrings.

Hope the rest of your day is more comfortable and you get a good night sleep.

Take care,
Cathie
 
@madinana hope the swelling and bruising go away soon. Mine is not as swollen on the outside as I expected but it is very tight inside the knee which is limiting my ROM. I am trying to ice, elevate and continue using the com machine but it wears me out :mcoffee: Wishing you a relaxing pain free day.
 
Jackie @tiredwife

Where are you keeping such hunks?
In a secret location ?
Do you have an extra special hunk of your own?
Is there an unlimited supply of hunks- one for everyone on BoneSmart ?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The mind boggles, .....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom