TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @madinana I totally get the frustration of wanting to get things done eg washing. It's too soon xxx I fretted for four days in my post over the vacuuming needing doing but until I'm six weeks post op I won't even do it. It's hard for me as I am obsessed with the carpets being vacuumed and looking nice.

As hard as it is I've had to learn to turn the other cheek. Otherwise I'd drive hubby round the twist. I sorry to hear about you being in the pain you're in and I hope that you get it back under control very soon x x x x

All my love to you Nana moon 27 xoxoxox
 
@madinana One of your hunks is a real doctor so he should take care of you really good. Do you prefer a different type? I could find you one! Just hope the other girls don't realize you have more than one hunk!:heehee:
Good luck finding the
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
.
 
@madinana Think I am going to get off here for now! We have been running around all day, didn't get our walk in. [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 Our 'new to us' truck did great today! It is very comfortable. It has a neat little thing on it that tells you (beeps) if you are about to back into something! The beeping gets faster the closer you get to the object, Steve is having fun with it and our trash can! [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 You and Elephant leg
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
get some rest and elevation tonight!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Glad you are doing okay. I got home last night and already over did it. I tried to get up off sofa which is too low and felt something pop in my knee. I spoke with nurse and waiting on Dr to call back. It doesn't hurt just scared me. I am sorry your hubby is not being more supportive. Glad @tiredwife found you a hunky Dr to help out :heehee:take care of yourself and hopefully elephant leg will go away.
 
@Minnie's knees It was probably a tendon popping, you will hear noises from your knee. If it doesn't hurt I wouldn't be too concerned about it but you do need to let your OS know.

@madinana Good Morning! How is Elephant leg today?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife I want one like @gr82cu2 but blond/sandy hair some muscle as I need help lol @Minnie's knees I hope everything is okay. I sat at my computer too long with leg down and
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
was huge. I did not think my skin could stretch any farther. I have been sleeping on the couch and mine is too low too I use cane and walker to get up and find it difficult. Then I got mad cuz somebody did not close living blinds so tried to do myself bang my knee and it started bleeding. I have been living up to my picture I have been witchy and so dang emotional. My back end finally working full force. So getting plenty of exercise going back and forth. I am in pain but being managed like a 3-4 I have to do some icing but got load in dryer to fold. Try not to join the over do club, I seem to can't stay out of it. @new knee in June did you take @gr82cu2 Juan I have been
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and if we steal him you know what she will do to us
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and then @tiredwife well
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@nana moon27 I am trying to stay out of that OCID club but have not been successful On a good note my husband going to work outside for a bit then he is going to help me do some exercises
 
@madinana my son is the oldest, we have been married 37 years. Don't we look like babies? We had already spent 4 years in the Air Force by then! I believe it was flare legged pants, not quite bellbottoms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom