TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well am ready as can be for surgery. Today got some soft light weight sweat pants, bought a size too big to leave room for swelling. The OS gave me my scripts I would need for after surgery. I went downtown and was going to drop them off. Of course I forgot and drove right home and had to bring in 20 bags of groceries I am pooped but I still have to make dinner
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
:rotfl:
 
he says the second knee is harder

I wonder why he would say that? The only thing I foresee about it being "harder" will be that my old new knee isn't as flexible as I may need it to be to get it under myself further to help when standing. But, I think it will be doable. I guess it has to be, LOL! You had such a great recovery. I bet you will do great again. Keep the faith!
 
@madinana You will be just fine. I am guessing that it is harder because of impatience - you know the end result is great and you want to get there faster!! :fingersx: At least I will be thinking that as I start toward my #2 next summer. Make sure you have crackers, string cheese, jello and pudding cups. . . And a warm hat. I used one in the hospital when I was cold - and that was in June. In October. . . Stocking hat and mittens!! :snork:

Will keep you in my thoughts on your 'Go Day'!
 
@madinana Glad you got your grocery shopping done. That is on my list for this weekend. There is a lot to do getting ready for this surgery and recovery. I know why you are tired. I thought the 2nd knee would be easier because you know what to expect and gave the experience of your first recovery. I'm sure you will do fine and we will all be here thinking of you and cheering each other on.
 
@madinana Some are green, some are yellow, a lot are turning brown, and very few are orange. Aren't going to have the pretty colors we hoped for.
 
@madinana While we walked today we saw a couple trying to get their awning up (they were camping) so we stopped and helped. They said a lot of their friends will be camping too and they all get together on Saturday and do kind of a cook off thing. They invited us to have dinner with them Saturday, so we might go. Depends on weather or not we go to the pumpkin patch. We have some big cast-iron cookware pieces that we would like to trade for some smaller ones (dutch oven) so they said to bring them and some one there might want to trade. With just the two of us we don't need the big ones anymore! Anyway she had her second TKR 3 months ago! She was still a little wobbly.
 
@tiredwife that is amazing the things you see, and bet that would be fun. What I find interesting she is still wobbly after 3 month. Of course maybe I will understand that after Monday. I really don't think my first is far from being back at full strength. It has it moments. I am glad the weather is nice so you can go for walk. Steve is really doing good with the walking. I am sure he is ready to go back to work. Congrats on cleaning junk room. I looked at mine today and said not today. It is still raining here guess I need to mix
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
fjosdjkdk sdjfishfth thesis dekdjfdsklsl it is suppose to rain all week not sure if it will work for me :heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom