TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Good night all xoxoxoxox
 
Oh great! I just got a text message from #2 son who is on a cruise in the Caribbean. Their port stop tomorrow was cancelled due to "the hurricane". You know, the one I knew nothing about so wasn't worried. Ugh!
 
sending prayers your way hope you stay safe
More concerned about my kids now :( Was it Hurricane Irene that hit the NY/NJ area 2 years ago? We were on a cruise with them from Bermuda and arrived back in NY the morning of the night that hurricane hit. A few more hours and we wouldn't have gotten out. Shortly after our flight they started canceling flights. Kent and I flew and the kids drove. They drove for hours and hours through torrential rains coming home.
 
Oh @madinana forgot I meant to tell you where I discovered the fab pics they're on a site called Kifofo. Just copy the pics. Don't do as they suggest copying codes etc. I don't trust anything like that. I've been perfectly able to copy and paste off their site without highlighting or downloading codes etc.

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxox
 
For you and your son, @gr82cu2 from all of us x x x
Thanks Nana. He said they are sailing around it, skipping tomorrow's port and going on to Curacau (sp?) I was just googling. It made a glancing blow on Antigua which is another port stop of theirs. I hope Antigua wasn't damaged. It is a breathtakingly beautiful island.
 
Hi @gr82cu2 I have never been to any of these places, they sound so wonderful. This is why i adore looking at people's pics from their holidays abroad. I've promised myself that, one day should I ever come into some money, I will see places around the world. I've been to the Canary Islands (Fuerteventura) and the Algarve in Portugal. I've only been abroad four times. Still plenty of time left yet, knee willing or not!!!

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxo
 
@tiredwife I am sorry must be my potent was not stirred enough, Did my birthday message post for steve I don/t see it anywhere
 
Oh heck I did not see it, But hope he has a great day I don't get the alerts half the time :scratch: I just wanted to be sure he got it, I am off to run to the store am out of a few things. I also got to get extra dog food, I hope the rain stops real soon
 
@madinana Okay, your spell worked, but it missed and hit the next town over!:rotfl: We went to their Walmart and what do we see.......blue skies! You only missed by 11 miles! :rofsign::loll:
 
Well what can I say um my
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
aim was a little off , I will try harder next time :loll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom