TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Good Night dear witch! Take a sleepy potion
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and get some much needed rest!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife wife good afternoon I have been working hard. I have done laundry, dishes and paying a few bills All I have left is mop kitchen floor,
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and take care of folded clothes Just pop in to see how things were on the site so am off to finish work. Hope you and steve have a nice walk
 
@madinana Been raining all day, but we did get in a walk around the neighborhood really quick between showers, only got a little wet. Don't do too much, don't want to get your knee inflamed because it has to be the good knee after surgery for awhile!
 
@gr82cu2 Stay safe! So far we haven't had any here. Just lots of rain, but Laurie is going to cast a spell for me so we can have some sunshine!

@madinana Yes, the perks of having a friend who is a witch! I expect sunshine tomorrow! :)
You will do fine! Just make sure to let us know as soon as you can that it is over.
 
Hi all

Loving reading the posts and looking at the Halloween pics. I'm going to see the OS tomorrow morning and I'm wondering if the vampires will be after my blood again? It certainly won't be as exciting as the pic lol xxx

[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@gr82cu2 I hope that typhoon doesn't hit too hard. Thinking of you x x

@madinana the time is racing towards your knee #2. It flying like those witches. How are you today?

@tiredwife are you and your hubby ok too? Xxxx

Thinking of you all
Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxox
 
I hope that typhoon doesn't hit too hard. Thinking of you x x
Thanks! It's a good thing I'm a night owl so I can stay up and keep an eye on the weather. Hopefully once the sun sets the atmosphere will calm down. Right now it is just very cloudy and breezy and WARM outside. Very unusual for this time of year to have really bad storms. The local weather people promise they are coming later this evening.
 
We usually have 2 or 3 a year come close. They've hit our town, but our house is in a dip so they usually jump over us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom