TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife
I hope your headache is gone. @madinana is bringing out the "real "QUEEN" :yahoo:
I am back....no more niceness :no-fin:
As my 1st decree..... @tiredwife Please bring me a :martini:I did say, Please.
Next @madinana for stealing my Crown & deckhand Juan, 50 lashes with a fly
Swatter ( that should put you in your place )
Now, Everyone :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: In my presence.
I am back :yes!: Ruling my kingdom with an iron fist, Ohhhh, The Power !!!!!!!!!!
Your Majesty,
"QUEEN" Diana :cheers2:
 
@tiredwife I am the newbie here and still on the pre-op side lol. Maybe @Yorkimom or @marmora can handle that job if you ever do run away. @new knee in June :yikes: me...lol.. @madinana, @ConnieJOS and I will be busy getting new knees. Not much longer for us. I went today and bought some new pillows, ice machine is on order and should arrive next week, and I think I have everything I need for the hospital. my daughter and granddaughters are going to make my nurse bait bucket . I'll post a picture when they get it done.
 
@Minnie's knees Nope you are it, you can seek Carol (@patient 99 ) 's help if you need it. You will get a trial run Thanksgiving! I have faith in you! Will look forward to your nurse bait photo!

@new knee in June It is that evil crown you wear. I will not encourage it! :bignono: I will only bring you a :martini: when you turn nice again! Even though you said please, you said you weren't going to be nice anymore. All my hard work gone down the drain!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I might have to steal that evil crown and have it destroyed!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2


@madinana Love your witch! Might have to have you use your broom and steal the evil crown, but you aren't allowed to touch it because it made you steal Juan.
 
Hello @madinana. @tiredwife and everyone. Hope you're all ok. I will change my Avatar temporarily nearer to Halloween. If I forget someone needs to remind me please. By the way, all done with the massage he's all yours now @new knee in June. I'm afraid he may never be the same. Poor loves worn out!!

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxoxo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom