TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Maybe it is the crown that causes such bad behavior? Enjoy your massage, but you must return Juan to Diana when you are done!
 
@tiredwife Jackie, sorry the headache is still there. Is it a sinus headache or allergies? I know when it's damp and rainy, my sinuses drive me crazy. Hope it goes away soon. Anne
 
@tiredwife
I'm afraid you have more to worry about than me :yikes: @madinana is stealing my deck hand
Juan :shocked:she already stole my crown :rolleyes: What next :shrug:Me thinks a little time in the stockade
Would help.
@madinana after your stolen massage, do you think you could give @Yorkimom a crown ?
She has been a "Queen" for years & never had a crown :boohoo:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@Yorkimom It is just a pressure front headache from a passing storm. It has eased up enough for hubby and I to take our walk. The campground where we walk was full of campers today! It amazes me how big some of them are. Yes you must be watchful of Laurie's fly swatter, she is deadly with it!

@new knee in June I have already yelled at Laurie for stealing Juan. I told her she must return him.
 
@tiredwife those are the worst. It's raining here and I have felt the pressure all day. I'm sure it would feel worse if it wasn't for the pain pills I'm taking. Normally the only thing that works is Excedrin. Can you take that. It works wonders for me. Glad they it has eased up so you could take a walk with your hubby.
 
@ConnieJOS It just happens! Threads take on a life of their own. The silliness pops up all over the place! I am just grateful that Carol is back to keep Diana in line (and yes Diana you need supervision) because I have my hands full with keeping up with Laurie! Maybe I will just load up my camper and go someplace for awhile without wifi to get some normality
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
. Oh well, I would just have bonesmart withdrawals.
 
@Yorkimom I took Nyquil last night and one of my hubby's extra strength Tylenol this morning, I am not one to take many drugs. I often react badly to them. It looks like the sky is getting blue so maybe the pressure will ease up. Thought of you today on our walk, a woman was walking her little Yorkie too. Actually the Yorkie was walking her, funny how something so small can be so strong! Of course the woman was tiny too.
 
@Yorkimom I think we are hitting post at the same time. I probably would be lost without you all. I will be camping for Thanksgiving so I won't have wifi for those days. Might sneak in quick when we come home everyday to clean the litter pans and check on the cats. Campground is one mile from our house!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom