TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Oh Captain, my Captain! I am tired and going to bed!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
This "QUEEN" would never disappear or Lie to her subjects :no-fin: But, here is a hint
To help you get on this Cruise :capn:
You must use your "IMAGINATION" You do know it is unlikely a "Real" Limo would pick you
Up & take you on a "Real" cruise :scratch:
While you are waiting for the Limo....I am on the deck, having a :martini:& receiving a massage
From a delightful deck hand whose name is " Juan", He is feeding me grapes.
@tiredwife
What is all this talk of invading my "Promised Land"? :bignono:That's not very nice :sad:
" A little to the left, Juan":heehee:
Diana, QUEEN" of the High Seas :yahoo:
 
@new knee in June I have to laugh. I know you are "the queen", but that is the nickname that my hubby Joe calls me. Just last night he was talking to one of his golf buddies, and he told him "I'm not playing in the tournament this weekend. I need to spend some time with The Queen." Now his buddies don't call me The Queen, they call me "Saint Anne" for putting up with Joe's escapades. Joe is always golfing and as long as I know where he is, I don't mind. His buddies are always telling him how lucky he is and thus the nickname.
I'll have to use my imagination like you suggested to get on this cruise! Anne
 
@Yorkimom
Don't tell @tiredwife you are a "QUEEN" she will try & change you :no-fin: If you think
That is bad, @madinana has been known to steal crowns in her spare time :yikes: .& to top
That, there are flies on the crown when she returns it :rolleyes:
It's not easy being a Queen around here. The best part is.....they have to :bow: :bow:
In your presence.
Welcome to the Cruise, May I get you a :martini: & introduce you to Jose ?
Feel better tiredwife :friends:
Sincerely,
Diana....The "Queen" :loveshwr:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom