Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana I would love to jump on board a cruise :dancy: @madinana and @tiredwife You would love Alaska if you love the outdoors. But to really experience it you need to travel through the state. If we ever go back I would do a 7-10 day land trip and the 7 day cruise together.

@gr82cu2 Italy is on our bucket list. @marmora
Ireland is also on our bucket list. I wish I could afford to travel to all all of the places I we would like to visit. Guess I'll have to play the lottery more.

@ConnieJOS your dinner looks yummy and extra nice that Melvin cooked it for you.

Hope everyone has a restful night.
 
@tiredwife @gr82cu2 @Minnie's knee @marmora I can not get this image out of my mind
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
are you all ready to go???? :snork:

Yes but not on NCL :) Let's go on Princess because we are all Princesses!!!!
 
@gr82cu2 Janet don't encourage Diana! She has been on her best behavior while Carol is on vacation, we don't want to ruin that!

@New Knees in June You can come on the cruise if you behave yourself, I am not a bartender, but I will give you a hug.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@ConnieJOS @tiredwife @Minnie's knees @madinana @gr82cu2

We are thinking of cruising and Connie's husband and Jackie's husband made spaghetti and Laurie likes spaghetti and Janet would love to go back to Italy.

So putting 2+2 together, we should definitely plan on a Mediterranean Cruise to Italy !

Well we can all dream, :chillpill:

Cathie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@new knee in June That's alright, crowns do tend to make one bossy! Especially with people bowing down to you. [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 All is forgiven!

@marmora Hubby would like to see Italy, I would rather see Ireland and Scotland. We would both love to see Russia. But our pocket book, with him not working since the end of May is pretty weak. But we can dream, and hope the future and our lottery ticket brings money.
 
So putting 2+2 together, we should definitely plan on a Mediterranean Cruise to Italy !

Now you're talking my language! The food in Greece is wonderful too :) Let's all meet up in Florence for a few days, take the train down to Civitavecchia and get on a ship. Let's go!

:snork::snork::snork: @marmora Yes! I would go to Italy JUST for the food!!!

Did you scroll back through my timeline on FB? Lots of foodie pics there from when we were in Italy this year. I've always said if there were only one ethnic food on earth please God, let it be Italian. Greek is pretty fab too though! So fresh and tasty.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies,
Put away your Lottery Tickets. Due to @tiredwife making me so nice I will lend you
My "Queenly" Yacht. I am also a very rich Queen :capn:so, pack your bags. I will have
My chauffeur pick you up tomorrow at 5:00 P.M :driver:
I have Spoken :bow: :bow: :bow:
Please don't ask to wear my Crown, it only fits me :martini:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom