Oh yes! Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries are a must! I was thinking as I was showering and preparing for the 5 pm limo pickup that we should also invite @ljrfrm. She's a double TKR Princess and deserves to come along @ljrfrm Pack your bags, we're going on a cruise!!!
When I get my Crown back The Menu will be as Followed.....
Filet Mignon in a mushroom gravy
Lobster tails in a light wine sauce, with Lemon.
Shrimp Cocktail with a zingy seafood dip
Oysters on the half shell
For Drinks....Strawberry Daiquris with whipped cream & a cherry on top
See, it pays to be nice to the "Queen"
Diana
@tiredwife
You can have anything you want Without you calming me down, I would be a "QUEEN"
Yelling "Off with her head "constantly
Hope Kitty is feeling better Have fun at Lowes.
Grateful for all you have done for me
Diana
@new knee in June Remember you are the nice calm Queen that everyone loves and adores!
Emily seems to be doing fine. So far all we have done today is sit around, such a grey, gloomy, rainy day. Hope your limo has good windshield wipers? Have a great day, see you on the cruise!
I think I may have inadvertently upset Madinana. It really wasn't intentional xxx please feel free to have a look at the post on my thread. There is a link at the bottom of my post. I've PM her apologising. Think I blew it. Tell me what you think xxxx page 267
@marmora thanks for the invite. I'll have my bags packed ready to go! A very good friend of mine just got back Monday night from a cruise. I can't remember exactly where they went, but they flew I to Barcelona and then got on the ship, They went to a few places in Italy and the last place was Greece with a few other stops in between. She said it was the best vacation ever! @tiredwife and @Nana moon 27 thanks on the new avatar. I thought I would put a picture up of myself. It's nice to see who you are talking to.
Well I better get going and make sure I have everything ready for the cruise. Oh and @marmora I lve the name of our new cruise liner! Take care, Anne
@Nana moon 27 Are you talking about the posts about her trip for her son's promotion? I didn't see anything in it. Laurie isn't as thin skinned as you think, she is very tough (with a side of mushy). I yell at her all the time and she puts up with me, she knows it is all with love! She hasn't been on here much except at nights because she has been really busy lately, some times she only pops in for a minute.
@new knee in June The menu sound wonderful all except the oysters. Someone else can have my share I better get hoppin'. The limo will be here in 35 minutes.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.