TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Missed you today! Calling it a night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife @marmora @Minnie's knees @gr82 @ConnieJOS @new knee in June I am away off to knee class and come back and ya all were pick up by the queen and I am still here. Italy sounds great love my spaghetti but hubby really wants Alaska well I like that too. I think while you are all gone I am gonna wear the queen crown and see what wishes I can get granted. I know I need a fly swater as I have this one fly I have been trying to send to fly heaven and can't catch it, and then lottery ticket to win a million and share with friends that did not leave me high and dry and go on a cruise :snork::snork::snork::snork: :heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :loll::loll::loll::loll::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign:
 
@madinana Just dropping in to say hi! I see everyone has left you to go on a cruise. Let me know if you win that million, I'll be waiting!!!!
Sounds like you are really busy for your upcoming surgery. Gosh it's less than two weeks away and will be here before you know it. I'm sure you're not being able to sleep is your nerves. Just remember you have been through it once and did great, and you will do great this time too. I hope you have a restful night. Anne
 
Hi Laurie @madinana

Of course, you are booked for the Cruise to Italy and Greece calling into Ireland and the UK on the way and then maybe Alaska on the way back !
:martini: And we will have a few of these on deck as we sail into the sunset.

Promise the Cruise will be a fly free zone, so you won't have to pack the fly swatter.

Cathie x
 
Ann @Nana moon 27

Sorry when I planned the Cruise knew that I would forget so many of our BS family.

Of course you are most welcomed aboard and all our BS family.

Pack light and prepare to have smooth sails to Italy and fun & frolic along the way.

Cathie x
 
What will call our Yatch ?
Or do we need a super Cruise Liner now ?

Cathie x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom