TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27 and @tiredwife this is for you both so you can feel like my nose
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
@Nana moon 27 it is good to laugh no offense taken that is one of the things i love about @tiredwife she makes me laugh all the time
 
Well what a day had to go to pre admission testing and sign papers it took 3 hours. When it was time to go in the cup I couldn't so had to stay longer. Then I looked at the calendar and it him me two weeks from today well is my surgery day. I can't believe I am getting all flustered again. I know the drill this time but does it get easier, nope I am bundle of nerves. @tiredwife hope you are having fun playing with the gutters. I have not even gone in the to do room so I guess tomorrow will start after another appointment in the am. Well got to figure out what am going to have for dinner. @New Knees in June love the tomato joke :snork: @marmora I did not send the cold weather to you either. Its still cold here with chilly wind but has gotten to 60 a heat wave compared to yesterday I will be on later hope all is having a good afternoon and hope you don't work too hard @tiredwife remember one day at time, one project at a time :loll:
 
Hello Laurie @madinana

Two weeks until your RTKR ! :wow:
It is getting close for you now.

The weather is getting a chill, so have a lamb casserole in the oven cooking for tomorrow's dinner. Always feel that a casserole, or stew or chilli taste better and have more flavour if made a day ahead.

Take care and I'm sure you have things to do over the next two weeks before your surgery.
Cathie
 
@madinana Didn't do anything but look at the gutters today, Steve isn't ready for working on the ladder and will take us both to do it.
Emily, our oldest kitty, the one with feline leukemia is having internal issues, so we had to go an get her some prescription cat food, $30 for a small bag, but if it helps it will be worth it. One day at a time!
We decided to start with stuff we can do ground level, will start with that tomorrow.
Yep, time is flying! With all your critters maybe your first knee was your bad knee and this next one will be easy!
I'll be sending up prayers for you!
 
@tiredwife I sure hope Emily feel better soon. I hope my critters stay out in critterville as do not need a visit from them. Thank you for the prayers. Sorry Steve can't do ladders, yikes is that not for his job he has to climb them too. Well you can work on the ground and work your way up :heehee:
 
@madinana we aren't too worried about ladders at work, they will let him set his own pace. Emily seems to like the new food. It is easy to digest food. She is suppose to stay on the new food for 3 months to see if it helps. Your critters better stay away or I'll sic my lion on them.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
See how afraid they are of my lion! [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Ok, maybe my lion isn't THAT scary!
 
@madinana and @gr82cu2, your time draws near!!! Aren't we all glad we do not have three legs, thus this will be the LAST knee replacement?! One week post op on #2, I'm here to say you will be so happy you are on the final uphill climb. This second surgery seems so much easier to me, mostly in that I know what to expect this time. I'm also doing things earlier than I did last time! Enjoy your days ahead of surgery, pack lots of fun in !!!!!!
 
Hi Laurie @madinana

Starting to get dinner ready and putting the lamb casserole into the oven, if you and Jackie @tiredwife and Janet @gr82cu2 are in the neighbourhood, please do drop in - I've made plenty !

Yummy aroma filing the house, ...

Take care,
Cathie
 
@marmora wonder if there are cruises to Ireland? I don't fly, too claustrophobic! Don't have a clue what we are having for dinner!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom