TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Laurie, Goooooood Mooooorning to you!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@Minnie's knees glad you finally got your surgery date, its 18 days for me 20 for you. I have done this once but still its got the nerves shaky but as you know if we follow the bone smart way we should be alright. I hope we both have a great recovery and best wishes for you, be sure and let me know what you are going to name your recovery thread, mind will continue on this thread
 
@madinana don't go putting yourself right back in the ODIC club now! I've got a huge pot of veggie beef soup going for dinner. I chopped all the veggies and pressure cooked the beef last night while I was stirring last night's dinner. So today all I had to do was add the V8 and veggie broth and let it simmer all afternoon. So easy! And it will be enough to freeze a bunch for next recovery. Ugh! Speaking of beef, WOW has the price gone up on beef!
 
@madinana got my injection in my right shoulder. I was expecting it to hurt really bad, but it didn't hurt as bad as my last blood draw did! So relieved! Novocain has worn off and it is aching some. Hope it works, he said I also have arthritis in that collar bone, but I don't think it hurts enough to try to inject it.
Don't overdo it again!

@gr82cu2 I didn't notice the price of beef, but I did notice the cost of regular gas is under $3 a gallon here!
 
@tiredwife I use to get in hips and knees. It was the knees that really hurt. After surgery am getting shots in my hips again as they been a pain, but she did not want to do before surgery and with me having to go off my RA meds again, I will really get messed up I am so glad that it did not hurt. By tomorrow your shoulder should feel better well I usually felt better within 24 hours, I hope you do
 
@tiredwife oh my you sure can bring a smile to one face. I never did get my nap. I finally dusted which I hate but it was getting deep. I have recovered from my trip and no no no more babysitting for me. Its is
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
here and very
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
here. I had to turn on the electric fireplace to get the dampness out of house and get warm as we have not turn on the boiler yet. my
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
leg is doing well. I have been trying hard not to overdue as don't want to hear your stern voice :rotfl: :yikes:
 
@madinana Glad you are doing good! [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 bundle up and stay warm! We haven't turned our heat on yet either. Plan on throwing an extra quilt on the bed tonight. Stay warm! Think warm thoughts. [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@Nana moon 27 I am finally in full recovery and have been very blessed. No pain, no swelling feeling really good, just in time for my second replacement, hopefully will be as good as my first as finally got it in my brain to listen to my knee not to overdue ( ODIC, seem to like that club ) it took me a while :heehee:
 
Hi @madinana

I'm so pleased to hear that you are getting into feeling normal in readiness for #2! It's nice as you seem so lovely and positive about all this. I think that the biggest problem is when you're young at heart, always been active and juggling life, this is a massive wake up call to rethink things.

Oh I'm all too familiar with the blessed ODIC.it takes us all. While and some very tough learning curves to leave it lol! Xxx I'm being far more sensible this time around. I'm listening to and taking advice from people. I want this to work out for me xx

Good luck regarding the second knee. I truly believe that with your positivity, you will be blessed with a speedy recovery.

All my love
From Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom