TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27 what a lovely post and thank you. I had a very nice evening My husband and I went to the fall festival. It was very cold but it was an enjoyable evening. I am going to bed early as have not been sleeping well been up since 2 am I go threw this every once in a while (every few months) @tiredwife I know just a few more weeks and will be starting recovery again and will definitely listen to my knee and yo
 
@madinana You better listen to me or I would yell at you! [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2 Get some sleep, Good Night to you!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Good Morning Laurie @madinana from Dublin,

Hope that you are sound asleep as I am writing this. You seem to be in a good place and ready for your RTKR in a few weeks.

Keep up the positive feeling and have a good Sunday and that the thunder and heavy rain haven't dampened your spirits.

Take care
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
all it is
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
here. Hot coffee and hot cocoa is the thing for this morning. Believe it or not have to help hubby with mowing grass one more time and then he is going to clean up the mowers and put away for the winter. Did I saw winter :eeeuw: not ready for that. Well I hope all have a splendid day and will be on later. I got a very good night sleep so feel fantastic today :egypdance:
 
@madinana Winter! Ugh! I can't believe we're headed that way at all. This year has flown by for me. I'll be glad to put this one in the record book though and move on to a new knee pain free year next year. We had such a relatively cool summer I wonder what this winter will be like. I love for it to snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and that's all I need :heehee: So glad to hear you feel fantastic today!
 
Sorry I missed reading your post. I'm glad you slept well and are feeling good. I got my hubby to cut the grass just before I went in hospital. It's in the balance whether it'll need another cut!!! X x x x x

We had a really hot summer this year for the first time in years x x x hoping winter will be freezing cold and not floods like last year. I'd never seen so much rain. So many areas were flooded x x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxo
 
@Nana moon 27 I think our daily walks are helping hubby with his stiffness. He says his 1st knee feel almost like a real knee now. The 2nd is getting there, he thinks another 4 weeks (about the time he goes back to work) it should be as good as the 1st. It is just a little slower getting there.

@madinana I'm just glad you have riding mowers or I would have to yell at you!!!! Don't like having to yell at you broken link removed: https://www.4smileys.com/sad-smileys/to_cry/ You better behave with knee 2, or I will have to come there and broken link removed: https://www.4smileys.com/violent-smileys/violent-smiley27/
 
@madinana You stillbroken link removed: https://www.4smileys.com/seasons-smileys/brick/? Sorry I hit your head broken link removed: https://www.4smileys.com/sick-smileys/headaches/!
 
Hi @madinana one of the other ladies from New York on this site was saying about the cold. It's cold over the pond too. I have a great big chunky thick cardigan over a long sleeve t shirt and sweats. I really don't want to put the heating on yet especially while my chest is iffy. It doesn't like central heating!!! Xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom