TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Glad you made it home safe. We have to run to Walmart today - hate Walmart! Good Morning to you!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
I am home but have mounds of mail to get threw so won't be on much today and some housework to get caught on so will be on tomorrow to respond to 104 replies :heehee: @marmora @tiredwife miss you all Had big time withdrawal from seeing everybody on bonesmart. I had two doctor appointments and am now cleared for surgery bit do have to get my potassium down I have to do some research as don't know what potassium is :what: :shrug:
 
@madinana I believe potassium is a chemical in your body. Lots of food has potassium in them like bananas, spinach, etc. You will probably need to look them up and avoid them for awhile. October is almost here!
 
@tiredwife @Minnie's knees @marmora I had a wonderful time with Grand kids. I put in some long hours of babysitting. I went to the mall of America twice and yes Jackie overdid with the walking. I am very glad to be home. I have caught up on mail and housework. I finally got my computer to let me back on. I bought new shoes for when second one (knee) is done, so have not worn them. They were a touch expensive but very good shoes, I also bought a jacket that is light weight but kind of neat as the lining uses your body heat to keep you warm. I have so missed my special friends and bone smarties so good to be back and see @tiredwife animations I can't remember if I told you or not got cleared for surgery and they are making me take class again even though just had it in July!!! Oh it is so good to be back @tiredwife hope the storms are not too bad, thinking of you
 
@gr82cu2 thank you How are you doing. Are you getting anxious about our next step. I am getting nervous with doing all appointments for preparing for surgery. I hope all is well I have not got to your thread yet I have a lot of alerts to see to, oh my will not get to them all
 
Hi Laurie. I'm chugging painfully along, LOL. Not looking forward to doing this again AT ALL other than just wanting it all over with, get through the next however many months and finally feel better again. My stamina is really low and I'm wondering if it will ever return. We've been working on painting some of the trim on our house and it has had me wiped out. Doing just a fraction of what I used to be able to do makes me feel pathetic and sad. I keep feeling like I need to do as much as I can to keep from losing all my strength and stamina so I keep trying anyway. Glad you had a nice visit with your family :)
 
@gr82cu2 don't put added pressure on your self or be hard on your self. I noticed you have to rebuild your strength It will get better as we are being brave to do again I get wiped out go to bed at eight I still tire easy and working on going down the steps like a big girl, but it also hurts like a big girl :bored::mcoffee::sleep:So instead of twiddling my thumbs and drinking coffee I am going to bed
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
:alarm:
 
@madinana I have a doctors appointment at 10:30 am. Should be on a little before that and then after that.
My responses after will have to be short because I am getting my shoulder injected and that arm may not feel like typing much. Good Night and Pleasant Dreams.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom