Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Good Morning! Hope you are doing better today?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana I feel like I haven't "talked" to you in ages. Sounds like you are enjoying your trip. Sorry the critters have come back. You probably shouldn't have walked the Mall of America, but heck how often do you get to do that. You can rest and elevate when you get home. Enjoy the rest of your time there! Anne
 
@madinana I bet you haven't been resting today, if you were resting you would be on here, and you're not! So should I yell at you? again?
 
Everyone, I have heard from Laurie (@madinana) and she is fine, just having problems getting on bonesmart.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Laurie @madinana

Hope that your critters decide to take a long vacation and leave you alone.

Take care and better days are to come.

Cathie
 
@madinana Well my mom and sister are here for a visit, so I won't be on much except at night for a little while. Hope you get back on here soon! Good Night and Pleasant Dreams!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana Have a safe trip home. Hopefully you sail right through the airport this time. As you can see from all of the posts you have been missed.
 
@madinana Sorry I didn't wish you a Good Morning - Company kept me from it. Hope you get some sleep! Good Night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana I am going to go to bed early tonight. Allergies kept me awake last night. Hubby is doing pretty good! How are you and your critters doing?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom