TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana Good Night, Pleasant dreams:
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Well folks have to tell you about the airport security I thought I was prepared had note from doctor well tsa could of cared less she wanted my id and ticket that is it. Well sure enough the alarms went off and they pull me aside like I was a criminal then for everybody to watch and see she patted me down every where I was so embarrassed and that was my small home town airport I hate to see what the big one is going to be like what a experience!!!!!!
 
I miss being on here the last few weeks been busy and it's catching up with me I think of you all and you are in my:angel: And hope all is well
 
@madinana did they let you carry your cane on with you are did you have to check it with baggage?
Good Morning to you! Steve has PT at 10:45 today.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Hi @madinana, hope you are enjoying those grands before your surgery in October which will be here before you know it. @tiredwife, I love the great photos you post. Very bright and cheerful. Hope your husband is doing well, and that you are not too too tired. Just stopping by to say Hello and good morning. Happy Saturday. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom