TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@msmechanic58 well my I always try to be friendly and share with the
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
but all I can say is elevate elevate I don't need the ice as not painful I am sorry really and hope it goes away real soon and appreciate that you might be elephant sitting as @tiredwife made suggestion :heehee: and I know I am not funny :rotfl: :loll:
 
:loveshwr:Hi @madinana, just stopping by your thread to see how you are doing. I agree with you on that speed walking idea. I know I could not do that either. Not too worry, there are many more activities that we can do. Hope everything is well with you. Take care of yourself. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@madinana you shouldn't have any problem at the airport. I had my card ready and they never even looked at it. I agree with everyone that you should request a wheelchair. You don't want elephant leg traveling with you. Have a wonderful time with your grandchildren. They are just the best. My daughter was married for less than a year. We knew when she married him it was a mistake but you know they have to learn themselves. Anyway two months after the wedding she became pregnant. Not the best timing, but our grandson is a joy. I can't believe he just turned 11 last week. She remarried eight years ago and her husband has two daughters, now 17 and 16. She went from being a single mother to a family of five, as he had custody of the girls. He's a great guy and wonderful father.
 
Hello Laurie @madinana

You are probably with your daughter and grandchildren and having a lovely time as I post this.
Hope that you left elephant leg behind and that you got through the airport security without any problems.

Take care,
Cathie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom