@madinana Hope your stomach is better. I've had a bit of a headache today, so I think I am going to get off here before the computer glare makes it worse! Have a Great Night!
Hi @madinana, just checking in with you and hoping you are well and wishing you the best of everything. @tiredwife, hope your husband is well. I know you are taking good care of him and I love your cute little posts with the adorable saying. Everyone have a blessed night and a good day.
@chestnc Hubby is doing good, still some pain and stiffness. Right now we are playing phone tag with the surgeons' office and pharmacy trying to get his Norco. I don't know why they can't work out an easier way to do it.
been busy this morning paying bills and getting things ready for my trip to visit my daughter and grand children I just don/t know where the morning went!!!!! So am not on my feet much just sitting so am having an awesome day I hope all is well as am sorta having a lazy day No Pain No swelling that how I like it!!!! I hope it is an awesome day for you
Still all in all a good day except being put on hold and hold to get things straighten out @tiredwife our dog is 12 years old she is not a puppy any more her poor hips are getting bad which usually happens to shepards she is our baby
Hi @madinana, glad to hear you have had a relaxing day and got some paperwork done. It is nice to take time and have those type of lazy days. And without pain. Even better. Hope that keeps up. I am in more and more pain at this point. I think my doctor is on vacation as I have not heard what the results of my LFT's are as yet. I will call the office tomorrow. Both knees are hurting now even with pain medication. I have been off my RA meds for the past 3 weeks now. Hopefully the Rheumatologist will get all of this sorted out along with the RA meds. Hope everyone has a pain-free evening, night, and day. @tiredwife , glad hubby is doing well. Hope you don't have too much trouble with getting your pain meds especially if they are mail away. That is what I have and mail away is the total pits. Good luck with the pharmacy.
@chestnc We finally got his Norco yesterday after making about a dozen phone calls between the OS office and the pharmacy. They need to work out an easier way to do it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.