TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gr82cu2 Thank you!
@msmechanic58 Well, Laurie was taught to share! Sorry you have the ouchies!
@madinana
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@madinana

Hello Laurie,

Hopefully, the "ouchies" leave you alone today and hit the road and don't come back again too soon !

With ouchies & Ms. Elephant Leg you need a break from both of these little devils !

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@msmechanic58 ted hose are best if put on before the swelling to keep the swelling out. They need to fit right too, but they should help not hurt.

@madinana I saw that!!!! Shame on you oh Queen of the overdoers!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Am I going to have to yell at you

again?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Being the fourth of five children, I was forced to share a lot. Bedrooms, clothes, toys, bathrooms, cars,etc. now that I am queen of the castle, I don't much like to share. ;) but thank you for the kind offer!! :D

[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2

I think I'll just keep this critter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom