Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tirewife or bone smarties I don't understand why I get tightness in my calf and in my front thigh and notice am swelled a little is this odd? I wonder if any body else has this problem I am not sure who to ask
 
@madinana Yes, you have told me about you watching your grandchildren. I couldn't have handled 3!
I really don't understand why your calf muscle hurts other than maybe one of your exercises is a workout for it and it is regular muscle pain from working out! The thigh muscle hurting and being tight is very normal. Right now both of Steve's is hurting from PT two days in a row. Maybe you can call your OS's office and see if they think the calf muscle is something you need to be seen about.
 
@madinana

Good Morning Laurie,

Just stopping by to say hello and hope that you are good.
Won't be too much longer - 20 October for your RTKR !

At least second time around you will know what to expect.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@madinana Good Afternoon!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Had 45 alerts this morning! That's what I get for not getting on here last night! Hope all your critters have left!? Check in with you later!
 
@madinana

Hi Laurie,

Please pace yourself and don't over do it, you have another TKR coming up.

You're only 8 weeks, I only one week behind you surgery wise.
But, you are streets ahead of me in what you do each day.

Have a good night and hope Ms. Elephant stays away.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@madinana

The tightness and swelling are just a matter of time and rest - and, most of all, Patience!

Here's a little ditty my grandmother used to recite:
Patience is a virtue.
Possess it if you can.
It's seldom seen in Woman -
And never seen in Man!
:heehee:


If there's any gift the good fairies should have given me when I was a baby, it would be patience!
 
@madinana Hi Laurie! If I remember correctly my leg muscles hurt me all over the place at different times. You are only 8 weeks out and you have done so much. We have to remember that our whole leg went through a great trauma during surgery and our muscles are going to scream at us during our recovery. Anne
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom