TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Hi @madinana I dropped in to see how you are doing and it looks like you are not doing too good. I know you are done PT but maybe you could call them ask what they suggest for your thigh muscle. They might have some ideas to help alleviate the pain. Hope you feel better. Anne:sneaker:
 
@tiredwife jackie @marmora Cathie @kneeper @Yorkimom Good Morning all and thanks for stopping by. I feel human today. Yesterday was rough and to be quite honest worst than the day I had surgery Really. I was in pain with my calf, thigh,swelling and pulled ham string, It was bad. I took pain pills in the morning and then early afternoon. I was not hungry so like a fool did not eat and bam it all hit me at once and took a while to settle my stomach, Which really the meds did not help and ice and elevation did not really help. I even took muscle relaxer twice. But that day is over thank goodness Today I have
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
he just will not go away, Thank you for making me smile @tiredwife as I would just take a peak on the site and your pictures cheer me up. Somewhere I read on here someone said after reviewing posts she thought a lot of people worry a little less about themselves and are encouraging and helping people on other threads If you think about it we all may post a little bit what is going on with yourself Then you go off to over threads to encourage others, give them high fives. How fortunate we are that this site is here. I know I thank my lucky stars that I found this site, So I just wanted to say thank you to forum and all the amazing people that are on here So my wish to you is to have an awesome day Thank you!!!!!
 
@madinana Are you drinking plenty of water? Muscle soreness and cramps can also be caused by not enough fluids & dehydration. Also, I know how hard it is to eat a well-balanced diet under our various stages of recovery, but try to make sure you are getting all the proper nutrients, too! I am trying to find easy things to fix for meals, but my diet still isn't anywhere near as healthy as it was pre-surgery!
 
@DianeJ I have been drinking more water than I ever did I keep my water cup filled and drinking constantly as have quit drinking diet pepsi On the healthy eating trying to getting proper nutrients but as you said its hard as ya just not hungry, but have to cook hubby dinner so I try to keep that in mind, but he is a meat and potato man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom