TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @tiredwife and @marmora hope you are having an awesome day, @marmora must be advisors don't read my thread as no one came along and helped me, I don't think anyone sent me anything for recovery of first knee. @tiredwife I love the elephants I was reading email when it came and laughed and laughed thank you for that. It did not show on my thread but it is a great way to start the day oh my I have 45 alerts so will see how far I get as been sitting for a bit
 
@madinana
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Found a tamer to tame your bad calf.
 
@tiredwife

I think you need to save the pictures from the email into a folder on your own computer and then click on "Upload a File" to get them to appear in a post. That's what works for me, anyway.
 
@tiredwife @marmora I have a pulled hamstring it hurts to even sit. I told hubby I may walk okay but like yesterday I need help on incline as ya hold back so am dealing with that, painful little brat it is
 
Laurie. That's my mother's name as well. Beautiful name! I just started watching your thread after seeing your posts on some others I watch. Thought I'd stop in and say hello and best wishes!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
he can take me away I got few minutes then gonna ice @tiredwife tell Steve that is what friends are for he took front pain I took the back :heehee: so he better be good too or super calf will get him ms elephant is sleep I am gonna ice and go to bed--it is making my behind hurt :rotfl: I am not icing that as when it get cold I am cold all over :loll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom