TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shortie I understand, it will come in time. With my hubby's first knee he just found himself walking up the stairs normally, it was just out of the blue, didn't even realize he was doing it. Same thing happened when he suddenly was walking down them normally. Your knee will know when it is time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@madinana I have one more load of laundry in the dryer, and then I am going to bed early. Have to go grocery shopping tomorrow! Hope it isn't as muggy! Ugh, I hate this weather! Probably try to shop in the morning before it gets too hot.
Just got off the phone with our truck driver friend, he will be here in the morning. Oh well, Steve can entertain him while I go grocery shopping. Probably won't be on here much this weekend. So have a great weekend!
 
@Shortie it so make sense to me As for going down I know my knee can bend but its like it I have to argue with my surgical leg to do it so this I am finding difficult so been practicing and its not always working
 
@madinana Goooood Morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Good Morning all I am feeling fair this morning I have some tightness in my calf and mild pain. I hope all is feeling well and pain free day. Now that sounds awesome :loveshwr: :wave: :yes!:
 
Just came to say hi on your posts from the Finger Lakes. Sounds like you are doing OK. It is such and up and down road but just remember the bone smart mantra and try not to overdo. I see you have your second knee planned already. Take care. Lee
 
Good Sunday Morning I am wondering if someone could help me There was an article on swelling I can't seem to find it Can someone give me assistance? Thank you @tiredwife aw absolutely love the calf, ha ha its still visiting ms elephant leg!!
 
Good Sunday Morning Laurie,
@madinana

Hope that Ms. Elephant leg has taken the day off!
Sorry, that I can't help with with the swelling article, but knowing BoneSmart someone is probably sending you on the link! as I am posting this to you.

When you do get the information, would you also let me know. I still have some swelling and would like to get more information.

Take care,
Cathie:flwrysmile:
 
@tiredwife you have no idea how these make me smile I wonder if I could get it in my signature and the cow thank goodness I am not built like a cow but do have that ms elephant leg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom