TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: @madinana
Happy to hear that you and your sister enjoyed the conference.
My sister lives in the States so are visits are far between, but we Skype and email every week.
There is something very special about spending time with a sister and I am very happy for you that you had the chance to be together.

Hopefully, your knee will settle down now that you are home and will be :chillpill: & :ice: & :ice:

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@tiredwife and @marmora making it to bed early tonight I just can't seem to catch up with the pain, this is a well learn lesson that I did too much, even though enjoyed my time with my sister and fellowship Err have therapy early in the morning boy hope it gets better before that Have a nice evening and good night (hope steve has a good night and tired wife too) Night
 
@madinana Good Night!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Hi @madinana I just thought I'd pop in and see how you're doing. It's so nice y got to spend time with your sister. My daughters love their time together, they treasure every moment they can. It strange as they fought like cat and dog when they were young but heaven help anyone that caused either any grief!!

I just read you're off to bed so I'll contact you in the morning. Good luck with your therapy in the morning. Take care love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
@madinana
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Happy dance for you being done with PT. Did you scare him with your cane again!? Our PT will be late today, she was called to jury duty, if they don't choose her she will come today sometime.
 
@madinana
I assume that is your official PT. But that you will still have at-home exercises to do on your own.
Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@tiredwife @marmora yes official pt but have exercises to continue at home I have not been on today been fighting a huge elephant leg all day I love love the drawing @tirewife I am going to try and save it and make it my screen saver I have a mac so got to figure out how I knew how to do it with my old computer still learning with this mac it does everything different So have a nice evening I am going back to some elevating and icing
 
@madinana
Like your new screen saver - @ tiredwife Jackie, you are a talented artist !
Good luck with your OS appointment on Tuesday. I see my OS the following Tuesday on the 26th.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@tiredwife Hi Jackie
@madinana

Good afternoon from Dublin - about 1:30 pm here.
Hope your day goes well, with little pain and time to rest, ice and elevate.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@marmora well good afternoon for you morning for me I hope you are doing well, I am trying to catch up on threads but have not been feeling well, that darn elephant leg and pain!!! So have gotten behind
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom