TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana - late October / early November won't be long coming around!
But, after all that you have learned from BoneSmart and the members will see you through the next TKR.
Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@madinana Okay, I didn't get alerts to your posts either, ugh! Here I thought all the site kinks have been taken care of, guess I will have to go to each individual thread and check on everyone (that would take awhile and I'm sleepy so it is a tomorrow thing) Any way - Nice looking scar there! Let us know when your surgery date is. I am trying to keep awake because I have to do hubby's lovenox injection at 9. I'm getting pretty good at it. The only bruises he has on his tummy are the ones the nurses gave him when they injected him. How is Ms. Elephant Leg tonight?
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
Hope you have a great night!
 
@tiredwife I am not getting all alerts either so I try to check all the ones I read. I went to bed early so did not see this post or alert, did not get Ms Elephant leg is :swoon:I did some reading in the library and according what I read should still be taking pain pill-----as swelling --shocks and just aching should continue I am not sure what to do Als was reading about everybody having sinus issues and thought I was lucky no issues, and you guessed it woke up this morning itchy eye and sneezing :shocked:I have to be careful as it always seems to get me in August now that I think about it I always end up with severe case of bronchitis :shrug: so hopefully I can keep under control :beg:So good morning @tiredwife and Steve hope had a good night and awesome morning hopefully I will get some dreaded housework done
 
@madinana Hope you don't get bronchitis this is an awful year for allergies, if you have issues in august it is weed pollen. Doctor switched me from Claritin to Allegra and a nose spray and I seem to be doing better (plus I am still on the stupid steroids). Take care of yourself.

If you have pain take the meds, but not if you are going to drive somewhere.
I have to follow Emily around today and hope I can get a stool sample before the vet office closes. :eeeuw:

PT comes again tomorrow. Steve's pain is still holding at a 4. Hard to get it lower. He is icing all the time. Actually it is getting better, yesterday it was a high 4, now it is a mid 4. That tight band feeling is in it now, so that has added to it. He has a doctor's appointment 19th, maybe he can suggest something if it isn't any lower by then.

You have a great day!
 
:hi: @madinana
Good evening, it's about 6pm here and just woke up from my afternoon 'nap' .
Hope that you day is going good for you.

Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@marmora Hi Cathie, how are you doing? It's 12:24pm here. Suppose to start getting hot again. We have had a very mild summer this year for Missouri! Usually by August we are hitting the high 90s low 100s, humid and buggy. I'm afraid our winter is going to be cold and wet. Hope I'm wrong.
 
@madinana
It's now 10:30 pm here and :chillpill: & :ice: and watching a programme on Italy.

Had a good day with my 3 twenty five minute walks and my at home PT sessions.

Also a friend who had her TKR in early January stopped by this afternoon and told me that it really wasn't until the 6/7 month that she felt settled. She still gets the odd twinge, but rarely needs any pain meds. She is looking at a second TKR in 2015, but her OS says it is up to her as to when.

That's my update for today and hope that your day is going well. And hope the "elephant" leg is behaving.
Take care,
Cathie
 
@tiredwife and @marmora just quick Hello and Good bye as packing and Finnish up and off to my mini get away with my baby sister, as we are going to Women of Faith Conference. I will miss you guys Cathie sounds you are doing great!!!! Jackie I hope you and Steve are doing well. I hope his pain will get better Have a wonderful week end All of you pain free also jackie thanks for the tip, that is when my algery flair up in August, never new what cause it Bye all see ya soon
 
@madinana
I can almost hear the excitement in your posts as you write about heading off with your sister to a The Women of Faith conference !

It's is also important to feed the soul and may the joy of the conference renew and bring peace to all attending.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@tiredwife you crack me up with those elephant pictures you made me laugh and cry got to be meds I could not stop cuz it looks like ms elephant is snoring which I would if it was not for my cpap machine @marmora it was a great great conference and spending time with sister and just forgetting about everything but my knee has reminded me who is boss and its saying you have a few days of overdoing now you will listen to me :groan::bignono:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom