Hi Lynne, that hip sounds like it gave you a painful reminder. It can be so frightening, when it happened to me, it was such a rush of fear/uncertainty. Don't get discouraged or down on yourself, many of us have experienced this jolt of pain.
Hopefully you can take it easy for a few days? I must tell you I cringed when reading about your doing left lifts. Living alone and doing your ADL's is more than enough extra work for your recovering body.
It's still so early in the healing game for you, and I think you are handling the ups and downs very well!
Hopefully you can take it easy for a few days? I must tell you I cringed when reading about your doing left lifts. Living alone and doing your ADL's is more than enough extra work for your recovering body.
It's still so early in the healing game for you, and I think you are handling the ups and downs very well!
United States

