Jacky48
big-cheese
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2012
- Messages
- 3,954
- Age
- 77
- Location
- Ct. United States
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Luisa, welcome to the other side my friend!
You are doing great, and don't let anyone bully you! Your extension is far better than what I had in the hospital, so don't let anyone make you feel like a loser, because you are a total winner kiddo! For a while you will have lots of swelling and stiffness and that is normal, also that is the very reason your knees will have difficulty bending and straightening, not to worry! Just go slow, and you will win in this game of BTKR, and be all the more happy for it I promise!
Stay well and stay positive, and most of all believe in yourself my BTKR friend! Welcome to the club!
You are doing great, and don't let anyone bully you! Your extension is far better than what I had in the hospital, so don't let anyone make you feel like a loser, because you are a total winner kiddo! For a while you will have lots of swelling and stiffness and that is normal, also that is the very reason your knees will have difficulty bending and straightening, not to worry! Just go slow, and you will win in this game of BTKR, and be all the more happy for it I promise!Stay well and stay positive, and most of all believe in yourself my BTKR friend! Welcome to the club!

I have to tell myself that on the days I feel like I am moving backward. I started crying today out of frustration that I could not do what I wanted to do...simple things are so hard when you can not walk without the walker. I am not in control right now...and I have ALWAYS been in control. I just have to surrender .. And go with the flow.
Don't
Remember the "mantra"
