Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
It boils down to a balancing act, doesn't it?

Yes indeed...and I readjust the reps when i feel it is overstraining.
More is not more helpful, folks.
If i am given 3 sets of twenty and I'm finding that overly difficult...i do 3 sets of ten.
My PT doesnt know how it feels to me.
The pelvic tilts feel weird and benign. But I've decided they are super helpful.
United States



I just wanted to stop in and see how your weekend was?


Unfortunately, I seem to have somehow stressed my lower back on the operated side and the piriformis issues on the other side have returned with a vengeance. I still haven't a clue what I did to cause this. A little extra activity perhaps, but nothing major. I am back on paracetamol now, which helps, but feeling very disheartened. This certainly wasn't part of the plan!