Barbaraj
supremo
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2018
- Messages
- 2,391
- Age
- 76
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Oh, bummer, @linette333, to read about those pesky back issues and the return of the piriformis muscle problem. But I agree you probably just overdid things and are now paying the price. With continued use of the paracetamol and some targeted help from your physio, I predict you'll be back on course shortly. Everyone has these little setbacks and it's hard to know exactly what caused 'em. Just take a deep breath and realize that this is just temporary. Otherwise you're doing great, and isn't it wonderful that despite these new aches and pains you are still able to do all your normal activities. Chin up!
You have experienced some periods of pain free normal life so I know it's still possible for you!
. I'm keeping fingers (but not legs!) crossed that you find relief soon, from some practitioner or method or exercise. Keep the faith, it's a long haul but we'll get there. 

The physio I was seeing gave up on me and wrote to the GP recommending a referral. So I have seen a spinal specialist and had an MRI. He is suggesting a steroid injection as he thinks it is a trapped nerve, but I am seeing him again next week now that I have had the MRI.


Take care my friend. You're 95% there. Sending healing hugs. 
)
