Hip Infection* Life After SCaprae

Ugh! I'm glad you're going to the Mayo to have it all checked but I'd imagine it's anxiety producing.
Prayers all goes well and it's nothing serious.
Hope you get results quickly.

I'll bet you're all ready for NASCAR in the man cave tomorrow. Hopefully it's a pleasant diversion. Enjoy!
Stay in touch...
@SCaprae
 
Actually NASCAR ended last weekend. Still lots of interesting things to do in the garage. Hopefully I'll be pronounced a "hypochondriac " and it's just the new normal that needs to be adjusted to. No longer waiting as long to ask questions as before.
 
Certainly not. Too much at stake.
 
:fingersx: Fingers crossed you're labeled a hypochondriac because nothing's wrong.
Better safe than sorry. Wise to get anything concerning checked out right away.
I know I would. Hope today is a good one!.
@SCaprae
 
Good news! Labs, X-rays looked good. Consensus at consult is good placement & growth anchoring implant. Aspiration done (difficulty getting enough fluid for cultures) with results in 2 weeks. 6 months post surgery and now some discussion about PT after results are back. Quite possible that I have tendencies to be a hypochondriac.
 
I'd question every little thing if I was you. You've been through too much and if something's amiss, I'd want to address it ASAP. I'm sure they've encouraged you to call about anything that feels off. Better safe than sorry. I'm happy to read the good news.
Hope you have a great week!
@SCaprae
 
Hi there, @SCaprae
Hope all is well. Let us know what you hear once culture results are in.
I'll bet it's all good and then full steam ahead.
A great rest of the week to you!
 
Final culture results should be ready next week (14 days on Monday). Preliminary results (5 day) showed no growth. Great news! Did wonders for my outlook. Not so much of a hypochondriac at present & feeling good.
 
:thumb: Great news, keep us posted!
 
Good news, both aerobic & anaerobic cultures came back negative. Now working on regaining more flexibility and strength. Will live w/ small occasional (ODIC) discomfort
 
That is the best news of the day so far! :yay: :happydance:
Be careful. Proceed with caution. Don't do anything silly. :heehee: ODIC is full I heard, no room for you.
Mojo and I are good at hunting people down if necessary.
She rides > :hog: I drive > :driver:
Have a great week!
@SCaprae
 
Oh yea!:egypdance:
Great news...so happy you are getting back to life finally!

:beg:try not to overdo and be mindful...
Looks like all this hip business begins for you in the month of December.:unsure:
2019 will be a great year for you!

Hope the holidays are full of joy and peace!:candle:
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom