TKR Left TKR on 17 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Irish Beauty,

I hope you are well. I am thinking about you.

Jane B.
 
Hope its just you are getting on.with life stuff if so enjoy as we are.only here for a brief visit so enjoy every day.like it was your first.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Oh Marmora I sure wish we all knew if you are okay, but you are in our thoughts praying all is well with the knees
 
Hello @marmora

Cathie, I noticed you've been watching but not posting. Think it was Wednesday? I hope all is ok with you. We've all been very worried about you and I miss your friendly face and support, as do many others on this site.

If you want to pm me just to let me know you're ok, in complete confidence or to pass a message on to the others, I am more than happy to do so.

All my love Ann xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom