Guest viewing is limited

TKR Left TKR on 17 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marmora Now it is a cat being drawn. My little lion disappeared so I am trying to find a replacement! It will probably change a lot before I find the right one.
 
I would like great Flexion and extension and that may or may not come, I would like to be totally pain free throughout the day, but that isn't the case at present.
I hear you. My bend was bad for so many years that I won't get to my ideal. But I have gotten to my "realistic" ROM. I am a bit over a month ahead of you and I'd say it was only recently that I've felt pretty much normal--meaning good. So I'd think you aren't far out from noticing more improvement.
 
@marmora Hi!
[Bonesmart.org] Left TKR on 17 July
 
@new knee in June @tiredwife

Diane & Jackie,

There's a saying about the British Royal Family - "an heir and a spare" .
So, I do feel like royalty now with my two Hunks :loveshwr: :cheers: :loveshwr:

Thank you,
Cathie
Ps. I though that the tooth fairy left the money, it seems I paid the tooth fairy €€€ $$$ €€€ :groan:
 
It's after midnight in Dublin, caught up,with most of the posts since getting home at 10:30 pm

So, heading to :chillpill:

Tomorrow YMCA gym in the morning and therapy pool in the afternoon.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@marmora, I hope things went well at the dentist.......I absolutely hate the dentist. Have a good night. Anne
 
@Yorkimom i do too. They can never get me numb so the thought of a root canal or something absolutely scares me to death. I'd rather have a joint replacement any day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom