Guest viewing is limited

TKR Left TKR on 17 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marmora wow he is hunky too, you sure you don't want to share I won't tell @tiredwife or @new knee in June so I will be
[Bonesmart.org] Left TKR on 17 July
and if I see them coming will give him right back :yes!: :loll::rotfl:
 
@marmora since you are being so good and sharing with me I give you this
[Bonesmart.org] Left TKR on 17 July
I tried to find one that was sparkling so since you are so nice thought you deserve this too
[Bonesmart.org] Left TKR on 17 July
but will be on the hunt for a real sparkling one, but they are all diamonds
[Bonesmart.org] Left TKR on 17 July
 
Connie @ConnieJOS Laurie @madinana Jackie @tiredwife Janet @gr82cu2

I'm back from my walk, grocery shopping and stopping into a friend with birthday flowers, so you can return my "Blond Hunk Juan" .

I hope that he was helpful and not too much bother and thank you for minding him while I was out.

I didn't want to leave him home alone.

I "may" let him over for again, but first I will have to ask him if he was made to feel welcome.:heehee:

He's now going to make me a cup of Peppermint Tea, unpack the groceries and start to get Sunday Dinner ready.

Take care,

Cathie
 
Laurie @madinana

Heartfelt thanks for the sparkles and diamonds are a girls best friend.
Thank you and Connie @ConnieJOS for minding my "Blond Juan" and I hope he wasn't too much trouble.

I was worried that Diana @new knee in June might take him away when I was out.

Juan says, the crown,necklace @ earrings bring out the sparkle in my blue eyes. He is such a charmer,...

Cathie
 
@marmora Being in Dublin you might appreciate this joke.

There was a small village in Ireland that had a dairy cow that supplied milk for the entire village. One day it up and died, so they looked for a replacement and finally found one for sale at a very reasonable price on Craig's List (or whatever your equivalent might be) several weeks later in Glasgow . So they took a truck and trailer to Glasgow and brought the cow back to the village. Everything was going fine but the people in the village got to thinking. Rather than be without milk when this were to happen again and as the village was getting more populous why not breed the cow so they have an ample supply and would never be without milk again.

So one of the local farmers brings his bull over but they can't get the cow and the bull to breed, so they go see an expert in Dublin about the problem. They explained that their old cow had died and they got this new cow that they wanted to breed but there was a problem. If the bull approached from the front the cow would back away. If the bull approached from the rear, the cow would pull forward, and if the bull approached from either side the cow would move to the other side. The expert said, "You bought that cow and brought it from Scotland, didn't you?" Well, the people from the village were absolutely amazed because they had not mentioned this to the expert! So they asked him how he knew. He said, "My wife is from Scotland."
 
Jackie @tiredwife
You've already given me the gorgeous Blond Owen Wilson - he's single too.

Maybe George a few years ago before he married Amal.

Cathie
 
@tiredwife

Yes, as a stand-in when Owen is on a day off. George would be expected to do households tasks.

I thought you were taking him from me all together.

Cathie
 
@tiredwife Jackie

I don't want to be greedy. :loll:

On Anne's thread @Yorkimom - Anne & I decided that our Blond Hunky Juan's would have to be single.
But, as I said George would be welcome when Owen has a day off..

As Owen works 24/7 that may be a long time coming, so if you want to give George to someone else, I'll will understand. :heehee:
 
Hi Cathie @marmora ... just popped in to see how you were doing. It is lovely that you are feeling more and more comfortable with your knee. I must say your new photo is lovely. I see that there is a bit of "hunk" passing around going on. My favourite celebrity crush is Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock. He must have the most gorgeous smile in the whole universe.

Did you ever get some numbers from the OS about your knee?

I don't worry too much about flexion/extension at the moment. It is not improving, but as long as I can do what I need to do (as opposed to "want" to do) I feel okay about it. This might all change once I return to the gym next week and can't ride the bikes again, but will deal with that as it happens.

Take Care Cathie and hope the knee continues to become more and more comfortable and healthy.

Hugs ... Ellen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom