Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Legin I have come over to the preop side to get an update.I am so sorry that you are going through a longer lasting flare up.I really hope and pray that this flare up settles down very soon.I agree with the others that you have an amazing attitude as well as a great sense of humour and I hope this period is behind you very soon and you can get the other hip sorted.Sorry that your weather is miserable and may you see the sun again soon as you are right it truly lifts the spirits
 
Ahhhhh life ain't too bad, I have a fantastic family and surrounded by truly beautiful vistas. Could be worse I could be bald..... Oooooops.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I agree @Legin always good to count our blessings.You do indeed live in a beautiful place.
 
Some people say I show NERVE



Some people say I have a NERVE



It could be said I strike a NERVE



Whatever you may want to say please wear



ORANGE this November and support the



Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome Month



NERVEMBER



Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Legin, Your home land sounds so lovely. And bald is the new handsome! Men shave their heads to get that look!!
 
Aww ty snaperooo, mega hugs back

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
Having a big family BBQ seemed such a good idea. Now but five hours since it ended and about to go to work, hmmmmm

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ohhhhh boy I slept the biggest I must have been v tired. Oh well it was worth it to see him so happy and well to have both daughters here for hugs, chap gets misty just thinking about it. Work was great. His daughter was there and as I knocked and exclaimwd, OK trouble is here he said to her that will be the lad. She said he remembers you......... Well I am errrrrrrrrr

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Keep it up @Legin and you will have a consulting business! There are parents out there who would kill to get you for respite care! You play your cards right, they will beat a path to your door!!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
A grand day today which meant I had many excuses to pause during walk home.
#CRPS Cold is the demon for most who have this condition. My foot can tell even slightest change in temp, in low temperatures the pain level increases significantly. Best way to describe it is if your foot gets so cold it is almost numb but knock it, or warm it up to quickly and oucheroooo. Any ideas for keeping foot warm would be appreciated.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I feel for you @Legin as there is nothing worse than cold feet but even worse if it aggrevates your pain.All I can offer is thermal socks and fur lined boots but I am sure you have already considered these.During the winter months I always have those thick furry Scandinavian boot style slippers as my feet are not warm in any other type of slipper.As like you I live in the north, most of the year I have a hot water bottle in bed near to my feet as cold feet = no sleep but this may be tricky for you if warming them too quickly brings on the pain.
You are doing well at work and getting some good feedback.I couldn't agree with you more about being genuine, good communication skills and showing everyone respect are very therapeutic.
 
What about one of those furry hats with ear flaps which are on trend right now better than a wig.My son in law has one and he says it keeps him warm all over.
 
Warm all over.... Must be big flaps.
Thanks but I don't like hats either. Right now I have a t shirt on and I hate having arms covered. Always knew I should be on a beach somewhere v v warm. Chortle my nickname at school isn't PC now. All called me it including teachers and parents. It was my name ish with the L removed and a r put instead.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom