Hi @Minnie's knees Nice to receive your post and happy you have joined us . I am sure you are like I am and waiting for your surgery date. I hope it does not take too long. I love the park it is a place that we love to visit and so many lovely days there we have spent enjoying the beauty of the water and being with the ducks geese and seagulls. Happy you could enjoy it with us and hoping you will not have to wait too much longer for your surgery date anxious to have my surgery and then two strong knees it will make walking in the park even nicer. My family was always so strong together we were so close and so many things have gotten in the way of that since my Dads death last year. Hoping that one day my Mom will want to put what we had back together till then know she probably wishes that what was said had not been as with loosing my Dad so many things have changed. Know I have my memories of time she and I spent together before it all went so wrong and wondering sometimes if she misses me as much as I miss her. Letting go and this is the only way to heal. Walking in our park is a positive way to see how much we often take for granted and loving every minute of our time there together Holly
Last edited by a moderator:
Canada
