TKR Lavender's getting a new left knee for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Lavender's getting a new left knee for Christmas

Stopped by to check on you. Hope all is well and your doing good. Praying for you to have good results and be pain free. Xxx can't wait to hear from yA.


SonnysWife❤️
 
Hi Levander. I am hoping that your doing ok and getting ready to come home for CHRISTMAS!!! I pray for a speedy pain free recovery. Xxxx to you. I hope all the staff is treating you well...


SonnysWife❤️
 
Thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay. Hopefully they will send you home for Christmas.
 
Holly, I hope you are doing well since your surgery and that you get to come home tomorrow so you can enjoy Christmas with your hubby and brother. Please post when you can after you get home. I'm having an MUA tomorrow but will be home by tomorrow afternoon.
 
@lavender So so joining the Christmas chorus to offer wishes for a good outcome and that you are having pain managed and we'll see you back and happy in the blink of an eye!
 
Hi Lavender. I am praying that your doing well. Praying that they made your hospital stay comfortable and pleasant. Praying that your doing well!!! Xxx Merry Christmas


SonnysWife❤️
 
Good morning lavender. I hope u had a nice time with family and got nice stuff. Most importantly I pray that your pain was under control and yA was spoiled with lots people waiting on yA hand foot. Xoxo


SonnysWife❤️
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom