Guest viewing is limited

Kneeling

I'm will Celle. That is much too much driving for just one day. You will be miserable after about half that time. Try and break it up.
 
Yes, I stayed away from long drives the year of my TKR. Instead of driving the 8 hours to Delaware seashore, we drove 2 hours to Lake Erie. Not the same, but the 8 hour drive would've turned into a 12-13 hour drive with stops.
 
I will look into it. Will have to add to the hotel budget.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just for curiosity, can you measure the bend in my knee?
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170624_b8877f990c9c528db206519f5bcf031a.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Got to 1.5 miles on my walk this morning and feeling good. Going to get my toenail trimmed as I still cant hold it in place ling enough to trim the ingrown toenail.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
That looks like great bend to me. It's more than 90, that's for sure!
 
For Josephine to assess your bend more accurately, your photo needs to also show your hip and ankle joints. Can you post another photo, showing those?
As you can see from this image, the hip and ankle are used as markers, to make sure that measurement is accurate.
[Bonesmart.org] Kneeling
 
Thank you. That looks better. I'll ask @Josephine if she can assess your ROM from those photos.
 
@dadman35 it would be better without the shorts! - or with shorter ones as I need to be able to see the greater trochanter.

Like this

[Bonesmart.org] Kneeling
 
i see your dog laying beside you in those pics ~ so cute. my irish setter has taken to being a lap dog while i'm sitting in my chair; have to put a pillow over my knee. :dogsniff:
 
Lol. Riley would lay beside me and just stare. They know when we are hurt.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom