Guest viewing is limited

Kneeling

Liam2015, it gets better I promise, I made the drive from Jacksonville NC to Orlando and back this Summer.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Pic of knees at 5 1/2 months.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
[Bonesmart.org] Kneeling
 
Looking good! You're really coming along well!
 
I am blessed. I cant imagine going through the struggles I see on hear. I hope I am an encouragement.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Picture of knees at 7.5 months. Have 6 month follow up at the 8 month mark due to school starting and unexpected jury duty. Currently visiting my new granddaughter, 7 weeks, and loving life. Going back to work surprised me, had to ice and elevate after the days on my feet herding cats!
dadman knee.jpg



She's a cutie!
dadman baby.jpg




Sent from my iPhone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful, thanks for sharing that sweet picture! Isn't getting back to living life sweet? That knee is starting to look almost normal! Here is to continued success!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@dadman35

Have caught up with your thread again this morning and really appreciate all of the photos of your knees. You are 3 weeks ahead of me, so it is very encouraging to read about your progress. At this point in recovery, it seems there are a lot of contributors who cease to post about their achievements, so finding yours again was very helpful to me. I'm in that slow-benders club and still working on increasing flexion. Do you regularly go down stairs foot over foot without hesitation? That's my next milestone.
 
Knee looks great! The beginning of the school year always surprised me. I think concrete floors (even with linoleum on top) make it worse.
 
@dadman35

Have caught up with your thread again this morning and really appreciate all of the photos of your knees. You are 3 weeks ahead of me, so it is very encouraging to read about your progress. At this point in recovery, it seems there are a lot of contributors who cease to post about their achievements, so finding yours again was very helpful to me. I'm in that slow-benders club and still working on increasing flexion. Do you regularly go down stairs foot over foot without hesitation? That's my next milestone.

Without hesition but not without thought. Staying in a three story house helped.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am finding that I am sitting toomuch at work witn small group instruction. I am struggling to find the energy to walk or excersise at the end of the day.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I understand that! After a day of teaching I tried to ride my bike, but never had the energy to walk after a full day.
 
Ah...she is precious! Kiss that granddaughter for me!
 
Thank you and same to you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I think I may have messed up. I was putting lights up and fell about 3 ft and landed on my leg with the new knee. I have had stabbing, intermittent, pinpoint pain on the outside of the knee where the joint comes together.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ooh. Think you'd better get that checked out!
 
Yes, get your knee checked out. You're not likely to have damaged the implants - those things are pretty strong - but you may have done some soft-tissue damage.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom