You really need to get another opinion.

, I bet on Im the longest one on here to be still using crutches and now occasionally a wheelchair, this after the new knee, you just got to smile
I bet on Im the longest one on here to be still using crutches and now occasionally a wheelchair, this after the new knee, you just got to smile
there. I haven't visited in a long time and sorry to hear you have not progressed well.
My knee op was in March 2018 but was followed by inactivity due to various fractures healing in my trocanter, acetablum and my original stem through my femur. In October the op went ahead on my hip ... to discover I had e-Coli in my hip and thigh. Hip out for five months with antibiotic spacer and on antibiotics daily. In March 2019 the 2nd Stage Revision was performed and I developed Plantar Fascitis in my foot (knee, hip and foot all on the left). So it was sometime in May I could start exercising my knee and hip.
United States