Guest viewing is limited

MUA knee so stiff<<

Life can throw us unexpected curveballs. All you can do is take it one day at a time.
Wishing you both strength and peace.
@bland9
 
I’m sorry to read you’re at this point but glad that you seem to be getting help with where you’re at now. It’s been a mighty struggle for you both, and I hope you will accept all the help you can get.
Have you had the Occupational Therapy Assessment at home yet? This will make a huge difference to your life and it will all be supplied FOC, they can access all sorts of aids and adaptations. Your GP can refer you or you can self refer.

How to Get in Touch
 
I’m sorry to read you’re at this point but glad that you seem to be getting help with where you’re at now. It’s been a mighty struggle for you both, and I hope you will accept all the help you can get.
Have you had the Occupational Therapy Assessment at home yet? This will make a huge difference to your life and it will all be supplied FOC, they can access all sorts of aids and adaptations. Your GP can refer you or you can self refer.

How to Get in Touch
Hiya Legseleven :thankyou: for info but yes he has had OTA and got lots of adaptions to our home plus memory aids etc . our home feel like a hospital:) just got to wait for him to tested if he capable of having a power wheelchair which I have my doubts but if for a while he can have a little Independence for awhile it be beneficial for all
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom