bland9
graduate
Im really not normal -soon has I put Ice wrap on knee it send my knee into overdrive - meaning pain return and many little shocks down leg to toes - my knee really is that sensitive -almost want to give up icing knee has it causing more trouble than its worth. really getting fed up with it all. at moment there is no improvement at all after 4 weeks not in the slightest. will wait to have my operation with groin and then tell my knee surgeon to remove my leg LOL
well that's how I feel at times
well that's how I feel at times
Last edited:
United Kingdom
I’m sorry you’re feeling so down. My recovery at your stage wasn’t much different.
. knee instability is never a good sign and this problem has just begun and I certainly did not feel this with the other tkr and I guess though hope IM wrong -I will have to go through it all again, Revision time - running out of smiles now