KathyH
post-grad
Thank you Dawn, Gilda and Patricia 
Dawn, I'm not really nervous about my check up next week, just eager to know what is definitely going to happen and pray that if anything does, it is before Christmas. I don't relish the idea of thinking all through the holiday that I have that procedure to come.
Patricia, I guess you mean ROM and not MUA (above)? Yes, will certainly keep you all updated.
I went to our GP surgery last night. The top end of my scar has always been rather red and a little tender, but on Sunday it became more tender and achey and developed a nasty type of blemish. I showed my PT yesterday afternoon and she thought it might be an internal suture that hasn't dissolved. The GP didn't know what it was, but pointed out it was good that it wasn't on the actual knee, so no worries about infecting the new knee. She prescribed me antibiotics to be taken for a week. She didn't want to prod it, but hoped to see more once the purple blister (or whatever it is) has cleared. Always something it seems, isn't there
Dawn, I'm not really nervous about my check up next week, just eager to know what is definitely going to happen and pray that if anything does, it is before Christmas. I don't relish the idea of thinking all through the holiday that I have that procedure to come.
Patricia, I guess you mean ROM and not MUA (above)? Yes, will certainly keep you all updated.
I went to our GP surgery last night. The top end of my scar has always been rather red and a little tender, but on Sunday it became more tender and achey and developed a nasty type of blemish. I showed my PT yesterday afternoon and she thought it might be an internal suture that hasn't dissolved. The GP didn't know what it was, but pointed out it was good that it wasn't on the actual knee, so no worries about infecting the new knee. She prescribed me antibiotics to be taken for a week. She didn't want to prod it, but hoped to see more once the purple blister (or whatever it is) has cleared. Always something it seems, isn't there

United Kingdom
. As far as knees touching the behind, it will not ever happen here. I couldn't do that years ago, so that is the least of my worries. I am still taking showers for fear that I won't be able to get out of the tub. I haven't even attempted to get down on the floor yet. Guess I'm just a wimp!! But you know what?...We WILL GET THERE!!! No doubt in my mind whatsoever. Hang in there girl. We are women, strong and invincible!! Hugs....Gilda