Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks heavenly to me. Thanks for sharing those great photos!! We have a camper - large two bedroom - in Green Bank. We get off the New Gretna exit on the parkway. Also spend time in Ocean city and my favorite Cape May. Jersey is a great state. I am so glad you are enjoying it!!
 
Hi @JustJeff, I am so happy that you are having such a great time! The then and now picture of you fishing is priceless. The picture of your friend looking at the land where his dad's hotel was is sad though.

You are doing so well and you really should be proud of yourself for all you have achieved. Thanks for keeping us with you on your trip and sharing it with us.
 
Aww.. thank you! You're never far from my mind! Tomorrow I'm going to combine some artistic photography with biking and travel, going over to Ocean city, NJ, to ride the boardwalk. I hope I can post some of the photos.
 
@JustJeff I have completely and utterly enjoyed this thread. I'm new here ;) And just learning. Your journey has been nothing short of a miracle and I thank you for sharing it. Reading so many Debbie Downer posts gets a bit intimidating. I hope to be able to have a recovery like you have had to to get back what I have lost over the years. Congrats to you and enjoy your vacation!!
 
@JustJeff I have completely and utterly enjoyed this thread. I'm new here ;) And just learning. Your journey has been nothing short of a miracle and I thank you for sharing it. Reading so many Debbie Downer posts gets a bit intimidating. I hope to be able to have a recovery like you have had to to get back what I have lost over the years. Congrats to you and enjoy your vacation!!
@gr82cu2 Aww..Thanks Janet. I don't know what I'd do without my new friends here. It's much more than just asking questions here. Only we truly know what we're going through. You'll find when you try to describe your pain and new feelings with friends, you won't really be able to put them into words to their satisfaction. Here, we truly share and is cathartic.
 
"Debbie Downer posts "... Good description, I would post more often but I have nothing to report except having nothing to report :)
 
@just Jeff the Ferris wheel in my avatar is from Ocean City. Enjoy!
 
@Jozilla I like the way the boardwalk is divided into bike, runner, pedestrian lanes. The stores remind me the way Atlantic City used to be.
 
Re. No sun on scars. I took extra care to keep sunblock on my knees but I tan in the shade. But in the sun, I char (in a good way. )
[Bonesmart.org] JustJeff 4/9/14
 
Today I'm back home after a wonderful vacation. Today, though, is the first time since surgery my knees have been submerged. We're at our local Lehigh river hangout just a few miles from our house.
[Bonesmart.org] JustJeff 4/9/14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom