Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool that you got to do this together, nothing like company from BS. Nice gams too guys! Glad you were able to avoid getting injured....athlete is right!
 
Bonesmarties meet up! I just came back from a 4.8 mile walk with The Historian on the Saucon Rail Trail, near Hellertown, PA. My (as well as his) first live meeting with a fellow BoneSmart person. We had fun as we traded stories of our lives and comeback to the promised land. I tripped over plastic fencing carelessly left on the path and made an athletic twist on the way down to keep my knees safe. First time I fell (for whatever reason) since surgery.

And what a fall it was. Spectacular!

I had a great time with Jeff and his wife, although I regret that I was a half hour late. For our next hike or bike ride, I'll be on time.
 
It is so great that you guys were able to meet up and very fitting that you went for a walk to commemorate the meeting. Congratulations to you both! Sorry to hear about the fall Jeff. Pleased that you did not do any damage.

Hope all continues to go well with you!
 
A bit late for the party this week, @TheHistorian , unless we hold a gam contest here for BSmartie votes I have to say you both win!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom