Hi @Jozilla - great to hear that surgery is complete and recovery has started. Best news ever when I checked my mail this morning.
Hope you managed some sleep and are not too uncomfortable today.
Look forward to hearing your news soon.
I think you are brilliant that you could get on here so soon after your op, we are all sending you our very best wishes for as pain free recovery as possible. I do hope that all goes well from here on xxx Lyn
@Jozilla yea you! hoping for really good pain control, and good care from all the people at the hospital.
We are all here for you.
(((((hugs)))))
~~hopefaith
Hi @Jozilla and wishing you all of the best. Nice to have your surgery all over and wishing you a nice calm smooth pain free recovery you deserve it and happy to hear that all went great. Hope you are managing to get some sleep and soon you will be home . Thinking of you . Holly
Hello everyone. I will be coming home tomorrow. My newest tkr is doing great. I was terrified and anxious of a lot of different things. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be able to document everything. The most important thing was having a discussion with my OS about his post surgical pain management. I was given a prescription for celebrex in addition asked to buy Tylenol by his PA I was told that by his PA and my OS had no idea what was being said when was talking to him yesterday PA that was his he agreed that'll. My OS said no way you can do this surgery on celebrex and Tylenol. Thank you lord!!
So glad you are doing well and if you are like me you will love being back at home and get to sleep / rest in your own bed and follow your own timetable.
@Jozilla
Hi JoAnne,
I am thinking of you this morning I hope you are doing well & wishing you a
Speedy recovery. Remember, You will be just fine.
Take Care,
Diana
Hi @Jozilla Nice to hear that all is going well for you and that you are going to be able to go home. Hope they get your pain medications all set and happy that you are all finished with your surgery and now wishing you a very smooth recovery. Great to see your post and wishing you all the best. Holly
PA needs his head examined. I'm thinking he's got an axe to grind about narcotics for some reason. I found Celebrex helpful but it would've been completely inadequate alone or with Tylenol only the first few days. Worked good with the Lortab, however.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.