TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI JoAnne, @Jozilla

I'm glad to read that you are making good progress. Long may it continue!

I'm doing OK, too.
 
Hello JoAnne @Jozilla

Just popping over to your thread to say Hello and see how you are, it's been awhile since your last post and hope that you are alright.

Take care,
Cathie
 
Hi JoAnne @Jozilla ... I see you have a lot of very concerned friends wondering where you are. I hope your absence is because you are just getting on with life with no problems to do with the knee.

Your recovery seems to be going very well and I am so happy for you.

Hopefully you will call in again soon and let everyone know how you are doing.

Until then, take care ... Love and hugs ... Ellen
 
She has been MIA for quite some time. I wish she would log back on because we had surgery the same day & I would like to see how she's doing.
 
Jozilla, I was thinking of you and wondering how you are doing these days?
 
@jozilia. Thinking the same thing. How have you been. I've reached my year milestone and finally feeling good about knee. Only problem now is might need another shoulder replacement. It just never ends.... Hope you're doing ok. Miss you. Susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom