TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marmora. @MotownGirl66 and @new knee in June

I am going into this surgery with my Bonesmart Army. I so appreciate everyone's warm wishes and kind words and will post as soon as I can. I will be in Critical Care unit the first night due to my sleep apnea. I am not sure how the wifi will be until I am moved to the joint replacement floor on Tuesday. I will be back as soon as I can! MotownGirl - your up first! All the best to you and I will look forward to hearing from you too!

Xoxoxo
JoAnne
 
Thanks. @gr82cu2 Finally my day is almost here. I am so looking forward to tomorrow night!
 
Hi JoAnne ... Thinking of you and tomorrow. Wishing you a speedy surgery, wonderful pain control and a slow and steady recovery with no little bumps in the road ... Try and sleep well tonight. Love and Hugs ... Ellen
 
Hi @Jozilla - have been thinking of you today. Hope all went well and you are not too uncomfortable.


[Bonesmart.org] Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR
XXXXXXX
 
@Jozilla I hope all went well with your surgery today! May you have the best nurses, the most effective pain killers and all the ice your knee desires at your disposal!
 
Thinking of you as I am Resting, Icing, and Elevating! Hope you are doing well, and resting after your TKR.
 
Hello everyone! Just have a few minutes! Surgery went well. Had to be at hospital at ten but didn't go into OR until 2:00. I do have some pain and just took my medication! I can't wait until I go to joint replacement floor tomorrow. I am in CCU and hope I can sleep a little tonight! Take care. I will update when I can!
 
JoAnne ... How wonderful that you could post a little. I hope the pain gets sorted really soon. I was thinking of you all night. I wish you a problem free recovery with as little pain as possible. Love and Hugs ... Ellen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom