TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jo. Just checking in on you. Its getting serious now !! Im hoping all goes well. The gang will be here for you during your recovery. Have a great time camping. Sounds like so much fun . Im over due to camp .! Theres camp grounds literally miles from my house yet its been years since I have . Stay busy and before you know it , you will wake up in recovery. Best wishes, Iceman
 
Yikes - it is so getting close. I am trying not to think of it. I get home next Tuesday and will work thru Friday. I do have to see my OS next Thursday and that is it!!!

Thank you @gr82cu2 - my daughter left today and late tonight hubby will be back. My granddaughter and I are together the rest if the week. It's always been a tradition to take her the last week in August.

@Icep glad all is well with you and Are you Ready for Some Football??? Yay I love it - college and pro's.

I should explain about this camping - we have a two bedroom camper with central air, bathroom, living room and kitchen. It's 34' long and can only be moved with a tractor trailer. We are in a beautiful wooded camping resort with a lake, pool and many other activities. We are about half an hour to the ocean where we fish and crab.

Everyone take care!
 
@Jozilla
Lovely photo of three beautiful girls making happy memories of a day out at the zoo !

Less than 2 weeks till your LTKR, and great to have had your time away with the family. You'll be busy getting ready for hospital when you return home.

@Gingiebot -so very happy to see your post and keeping you in my thoughts.

@dogwheels - your very busy between two houses at the moment, it's hard to do so much while you're still healing.

Take care all,
Cathie
 
@mamora hope you continue to do well! Do you think George will visit me when I have my surgery or is that only in Ireland?

Don't know if I told you but my son married a Sullivan and my daughter is engaged to a Sullivan. Not related. I also have an Aunt from Scotland - a Davers married to a Sullivan. I am named for my Irish grandmother Johanna.

Talk soon!
 
Hello Johanna
@Jozilla

Sorry, but George has let me down, maybe he heard that I am now caffeine free and no longer use my Nespresso (George Clooney is the advertising star in Nespresso commercials in Europe).

But, maybe if you are a coffee drinking, he'd pop over to visit you in hospital.

You know that thought on "Sixth degrees of separation between people". Well with the Sullivan connection and your Scottish Aunt Davers also married to a Sullivan and also an Irish Grandmother - in Ireland we'd be considered family !

So "Hello to my cousin once/twice removed" ! :wave:
Cathie
 
Hello cousin @marmora Yes life is funny. I actually loved coffee but since my last surgery only have a desire for one cup per day. I do drink a lot of ice tea though. That has become my new favorite. I started teaching my granddaughter poker. We had quite the afternoon! My hubby is on his way back down - we live about 3 hours away. Will then stay until Monday. It is a holiday weekend coming up and the unofficial last weekend of summer. It will definitely be mine as surgery will be soon! Wishing you a restful night!
 
Hi Johanna,
@Jozilla

Love ice tea when I'm visiting in the States, not really an option in a Ireland.
Although, some grocery stores sell Lipton Ice Tea with flavours in cans.

Remember, my Mum and Aunties teaching me cards on summer family holidays, so you are building another holiday memory for your grand daughter.

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend with your husband joining you.
You will certainly be busy when you get back working from Tuesday thru Friday. & then surgery the following week .

I've headed up to bed with hot milk mixed with a spoon of decaf coffee and a sweetener , will read
Magazine for a bit before taking pain meds and settling down for the night.

Sweet dreams for you too.

Cathie
 
@Jozilla Try not to let nerves get the better of you, stress is not good! You at least will somewhat know what to expect. I wish for you a speedy recovery from your LTKR. This time next month you will be well on the way to recovery.
 
@Pumpkln

Hi Chris,

I do make ice tea at home and sometimes 'sun brewed ' ice tea.

It just that ice tea is not served in Irish restaurants nor do I have Any friends that make it and you certainly wouldn't be serves ice tea in anyone' home.

That's one thing I like when visiting the States the constant ice tea refills in restaurants !

Cathie
 
That's one thing I like when visiting the States the constant ice tea refills in restaurants !
Yes, I like the refills too, making me sorry I ordered a soda pop at lunch today.
Sorry @Jozilla for making your thread the tea topic thread today.
Hope you had a good day at work.
I was nervous in a different way for my revision, it is normal. You will be fine!
 
I wanted to wish you well for Monday! As my memory is less than stellar, I don't want to take a chance that I miss the date, so am getting my good wishes in early! You will be in my thoughts! xoxoxoxo
 
Hi @Jozilla I want to wish you all the very best and a speedy recovery after yr op on Monday. I will be thinking of you lots x x x x

I love the pic of your lovely family x x x x

I hope you've had or having. Great time At your caravan xxxxx

All my love to you Jo, love Ann x x x x big hugs xox
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom